A woman perpetually navigating towards sustaining a life that is fulfilling and uplifting for the community around her.
Curricula Vitae...of sorts.
Recent Professional Experience
- Policy Consultant and Legislative Coordinator, Hawai'i Center for Food Safety
Center for Food Safety (CFS) is a national non-profit public interest and environmental advocacy organization working to protect human health and the environment by curbing the use of harmful food production technologies and by promoting organic and other forms of sustainable agriculture.
- Chief(ess) Operating Officer, www.dana.io
A free crowdfunding platform that supports the creative engagement of authors, activists, artists and entrepreneurs all over the world by providing a flexible model of funding their visions.
- Master's in Environmental Law and Policy, Vermont Law School, 2012
- Master's in Indigenous Politics, University of Hawai'i at Manoa, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Protecting Hawai'i's Environment, University of Hawai'i at Manoa, 2003
- Speaker: International Conference on Degrowth in the Americas, Montreal, Quebec. Topic: "Society v.2012: Subversive Strategies for Supplanting the Growth Imperative."
- Speaker: Symposium, Mykonos, Greece. Topic: "Reclaiming Indigenous Myths, Narratives, and Oral Histories as a Means Towards Decolonization."
- Speaker: NAISA Annual Conference (Native American and Indigenous Studies Association), Arizona, USA. Topic: "Can The State be Used Against Itself?"
- Speaker: National Student Leadership Conference, Vermont, USA. Topic: "The Empire Strikes Back? Sustainability and Resiliency as Subversive Strategies towards Decolonization."
Donʻt feel like you got enough info?
Well, there is quite a bit more to the professional resumé and
LinkedIn is right over yonder to satisfy your curiosity.